View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 12:22 AM
Guide

A spirit body, is an energetic body. You don’t really need those things, however...you could have them if you wanted them. I think the pleasures of the spirit vs physical body are different.

Yes, I have heard that people who have passed on can keep their addictions, or physical pleasures in the afterlife.

But, from what I have seen personally, is the upmost spiritual self is happy, loved, and the spiritual gifts that we have are recognized, such as self awareness, self esteem, self love, creativity, understanding of everything, energy, light, love for others and the recognition of their spiritual selves as well.

I believe we are like light, a form of energy when we die, atleast that is what I saw in my NDE, and read about what others saw in their own NDEs as well.

So, could you do those things....absolutely. But, would you still want to do those things in a completely differently reality, not in a physical world made of matter, and not needing those things without a physical body of matter? Who knows...but you when you get back there.