View Single Post
Old 13-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Master
It was a bad time during my life...it was probably 5 years ago or more, so I don't recall a lot about it...but I was doing it at work, driving...as for affirmations, I thought you had to say positive things, not dwell on the negative. Anyway, you know when you find something and it just works or dare I say resonates with you? This never did. Did not feel right for me or something I should be doing. I never felt any relief just that it wasn't right (for whatever reason for me) As for it tackling the problem, the same issues arose time and again. I felt no relief. Getting to the core. Ugh...Everyone's got a past good or bad. I went through so much counseling and whatnot and finally I got to the point I just did not want to relive it over and over and over again. I had to release it. Sure some things still want to come and haunt me but I say get lost to them and remind myself that the past is gone and all I have is now, the present and I embrace it. By starting my life at the point I'm at now seems to work better than all the years of therapy.