Thread: Ley lines
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I have tried to research to see if there are any ley lines in Nebraska. I know that the South West has them, but does anyone know if there are any here?
Also I have heard that railroad lines are the modern equivalent of natural ley lines.

i only found ones that run in the sw and ne, so it must run through the mid west i guess, dont know, not good on maps, here is what i found:

Ley Lines/ Hallows

Many of the Major Ley lines run parallel to the rivers and creeks that cross the Eastern part of the state. It is believed the Oregon Trail as well as the path Lewis and Clark traveled is a VERY powerful Ley Line, yet this fluctuates with the construction along I-80 which very much disrupts its energies.
One major ley line goes through Bellevue and has been at time manipulated by Mages through the years and a few low to high potency lines intersect into weak and powerful nodes as this line that runs southwest to northeast through Bellevue. A few Hallows of low power dot the areas of Omaha and Lincoln. Most of these appear in places where the low plains rise into rolling hills and places that overlook the city.