View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 01:30 AM
res

Sorry this is off topic but is valid all the same. We are all surrounded by influence and advice from those around us. There will always be shades of black and white and we cant stop any of them from expressing themselves. The key for me is to not be dogmatic by following one teaching but rather adopt parts from each that resonate with me and form a belief structure that suits me and my purpose personally. If i research enough about anything that someone advises me to do i come to my own understand, which leads me to the truth. There is a certain amount of responsibility that i place on myself when considering advice as i believe more emphasise should be given to our right to 'choose to receive advice' and filter out the darker shades. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink as they say. Thats what works me personally but may not for others :-)

What is the meaning of aura anyway? I interpret it as a visual anomoly which may be spiritual (etheric/third eye) or scientific (physical/eyes) in nature. I get physical migrianes with aura and i can assure you there is nothing spiritual about them :-(.
Are the auras you are all seeing third eye related to the sub consciounce, physical eye related to full consciousness or maybe a merging of both consciousness's and how can you tell?