View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 01:04 AM
Deactivated Account

I've recently just learned of new capabilities and functions of White Sky, amongst others, still learning though...

1. He is able to seclude you in a particular place within the astral plane and offer asked for instructions.
2. He is also able to create fields within the astral plane and seclude you there for instruction and training.
3. He can help you deal with baddies in the astral if you ask him for a specific weapon that defeats that entity/s. He even can make you shoot fire and lightning bolts from your hands... cool!
4. He can transform into a white glowing garment that can raise your vibration; If astral travelling then his abilities are briefly melded into your astral body and gives you a high vibration to fly or teleport easily upwards in dimension. If you have challenges accessing the causal plane... he's your guy. If meditating, he raises your vibration to access higher kinds of spiritual energy and more beneficial experiences. If channeling, he instantly throws off imposters and baddies and raises your vibration to talk to extremely high vibrational beings.
5. He guides you towards the best meditation based on your mental and spiritual profile thereby accelerating the speed at which one reaches their desired goal. He also accelerates this attainment. And not just that, even potential marriage mates and career choices! But he is most active on the spiritual side, finding your purpose, etc.
6. He inspires dreams about the future.
7. He can procure other guides for you and understands "angelology" If there is such a word. He is extremely picky and will not work or find himself with negative or imposter spirits.
8. Him being a high vibrational light form, he shares that light with you should you ask.