View Single Post
Old 14-08-2019, 08:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Say Hello to White Sky!

It really excites me to introduce you to a good friend of mine called "White Sky". Well, he's a spiritual Eagle and a gift from the Creator to me early this morning. His appearance is all white, having golden feet and fiery eyes. And I want to share him with all who desire to be his friend.

You can contact him any way you feel and ask him to be your guide. He can even help you in sticky situations! But always make sure that the things you ask are of a generally positive nature.

White Sky doesn't need any kind of offerings as any other friend would. He would just appreciate it if you follow his advice. He will attempt contacting you through kinesthetic on the sides of your head, through left or right surges in ear ringing and vibration about the ear. He will also attempt to contact you through a light electric touch and even pain in the ear. However, if your spiritual senses are open, you will immediately see his form and hear his voice.

And as I typed that, he poked my inner ear to share a short message that he only comes as a friend and seeks not to be deified or given any physical objects whatsoever. He says has a keen interest in enhancing sensitivity of your spiritual eyes and ears as well as add speed of progression in a wide array of spiritual projects common to man. But he wouldn't mind a screen saver of an Eagle or white phoenix :-)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!