View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Knower

Everything seems dead silent..

I have had a few manifestations here and there, but many of them were negative. If i had any signs at all, they too were not so good. Then just a few days after it seems as if things had completely stopped moving. Things weren't manifesting and zero signs had shown up. Not even once. I would ask for signs and get what i thought were the signs, but they all turned out to be nothing. My notifactions where I get emails and just nofications in general was pretty empty. I used to get alot and each time stamp had a repeating number on it. I'm wondering what this could be. I haven't seen any signs in months though I do know I have some kind of manifesting ability. I know for sure that I need to work on meditating more, though it scares me. Any thoughts on what this could be?

I often hear stories of people getting messages from the universe when they really need them, but it seems as if the universe has been dead silent for me and it seems wierd. Something doesn't feel right.

Just to elaborate on this more: I have recieved no new news, my life seems to be still, barely anything is moving at all. I make desicions,but none of them seem to be right. Man, this sounds really negative, but its true. I feel disconnected from my angels and guides. I suspect that is whats going on, but whenever i try to talk to them i get no answers. Either that or I am literally manifesting the answers and signs away. I've also noticed that everyone in my life has become distant from me. Its like no one wants to talk to me. I have also been extremely stressed lately, experiencing fear and kinda feeling down. Really, feeling down. I'm not sure what to do....

Last edited by GoldenEmbers : 30-10-2017 at 06:38 PM.