View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:56 AM
Ascender

Ok I'm going to answer these but substitute the word soul mate for twin for me.

1. For those with a spouse and/or children- do you find that you think about your twin more often? Do you love your twin as much as you love your family? More? If so, is that a hard thing with which to come to terms?

I think Bree on Desperate Housewives had the best idea on this when she said that your romantic lovers will come and go but your children will always be your children.

My thought is my children will always come #1 if I have to choose. Otherwise, this is a really easy question for me because I didn't love my spouse when I was married, so I divorced him to go be with my soul mate and it was a fast decision.

2. What would your ideal twinsoul relationship look like?

Trust, honesty, no jealousy, having passionate feelings of love for one another, enjoying doing things together and spending time together, common goals in life, outstanding physical intimacy and financial security.

3. If you've tried to leave your twin relationship and couldn't, what keeps you in it?

Some of the things above that I mentioned for the "ideal" relationship. Not all the things above are met currently, but enough are met to keep be coming back for more & I think we are working together to accomplish the whole list lol.

4. If you have been able to tame the "push-pull" thing, would you share *how* you are doing it?

I'm not sure what this is lol.

5. I know it's hard to pick, but what is the one thing you love most about your twin? :)

One thing only? lol. The look in his eyes when he looks at me.