View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 07:12 AM
Master

I believe that the parallel universes are the realities that our individual subconscious creates for each one of us. They are different because we have different sets of beliefs, and of ways of dealing with our emotions. They are parallel because each person can influence only their own reality (universe), and can only observe others'. You can't move into a parallel universe, but you can observe others' universes, like one more than yours, and amend your reality (universe) accordingly. You exist as an incarnation of your higher self (or essence) only in your own private universe. All the other versions of you, that exist in the others' universes are created by those universes' creators. In each universe there is only one essence (higher self) that is incarnated.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.