Thread: I'm annoyed
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I,ve been studying Death and the Afterlife and if there is reincarnation for the past couple of years and I've found out that most of the websites on this subject contradict each other.
There's so much false info out there,I don't know what to believe.(That's my rant folks,I'll get back to studying).

ps.This sites good though.

And to further confuse you, I will leave this here for yourself or others.

https://www.truthforallpeople.com/me...-reincarnation

Click & scroll down to Luke's channelled message.

And to simplify it a little for you. when Luke speaks of the "duplex" of the Soul he is refering to the whole Soul befor it separates into two seperate parts of Male & Female, as one of the soul halves is drawn upon & incarnated into the flesh.

Before the moment of separation the two soul constituent parts do not have a personality or individual personality. & when one or the other of the Male Or Female halves, is conceived into the flesh it then receives an identity via the combined DNA of its now biological parents. & the other lays dormant "so to speak" without a consciouse awareness of self or surroundings, untill it too is drawn upon into an incarnate life in the flesh.

These messages say that we have a beginning in spirit. Ie :- lived in spirit before the incarnation into the flesh. Although these messages explain it as above, existing without a conscious awareness or an of self or surroundings, nor an identity, Created equal to all others.

However some Earthlings believe that they have had possibly more than one life before, however I always suggest that there is only one reason for why those persons believe in the concept of many incarnations, however that is another complete subject unto itself.

If you do click, scroll down & read, & have questions please feel free to ask...smiles from me.