View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri98
What I'm trying to get at is, once this universe eventually dies out, what would happen to the "afterlife"?
Of course this would depend on what your idea of the afterlife is. Would said afterlife cease to exist as well, until another big bang (eternal return)? Could this be where multiverses play into part? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

From my viewpoint I think the Universe is in itself the spiritual realm. Without any distinction or separation. As everyone and everything IS this universe. Therefore, by this definition, everyone and everything is also essentially spiritual by nature.

So, when we die, our energy simply returns to the Universal Energy from where we came, and our individual consciousness dissipates back into Universal Consciousness - without any conscious awareness.

I therefore don't believe in an afterlife as such. Quite simply that once I die I will continue to exit as this Eternal Universe

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking