View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
JustBe . . .

I totally agree. Sharing . . . assisting . . . demonstrating . . . promoting . . . all of that . . . is vital. It is immensely important. For the most part . . . I try to explain to people what they often are not ready to hear . . . or do not wish to hear. I often wonder . . . “Maybe they will listen THIS time . . . “ . . . only to find out they do not. There is a precept in the old texts . . . Truth is never revealed to the masses, nor to the few. That does NOT mean it isn’t available to all at all times. Greater Truth is offered to each as that individual is ready to accept it . . . or at least heavily consider it. Greater Truth is NOT simply handed out haphazardly. For lots of reasons . . . and for the most part . . . people are not ready to accept Greater Truth at a very high level. They are still juggling the difference between appearance and reality. That issue is VERY slow to resolve.

An example . . . a hypothetical one . . .

Let’s just say . . . that I am a master in basic addition. Hypothetically . . . I am well versed in basic addition and can juggle numbers easily. I can add columns of 3+12+135+1357=1507 easily. I understand it. Hypothetically I use it daily.

Now I meet someone and begin to talk about basic addition. This person can add endless equations of numbers but they can only be single digits. They have no trouble in adding 2+3+4+5+6+7+8+7+6=48. They are fabulous at this. I mention . . . why don’t you begin to use two digit numbers . . . like . . . 15 . . . or 39. After the blood comes back into the other person’s face . . . you will meet with nothing but scorn and avoidance in dealing with a simple expansion of the same principle . . . which . . . in reality . . . is the basis for most all expansion into Greater Truth. One truth builds on the previous discovery. One builds upon what one already at least believes . . . then knows. People simply are not ready to move beyond where they “are” . . . and it makes no sense to think less of them. The act of personal unfolding into Reality is an endless adventure.

So if I see people talking about a simplified level of whatever the topic is . . . it makes NO sense to try to nudge someone forward in it all. The act of discernment comes in trying to keep my eye open for those that *seem* to be ready to learn more. Sometimes I am right . . . sometimes I am wrong. So . . . I tend to ask questions to better discern.

But one thing I believe we can agree upon . . . it is wonderful to share to those who are open. To those who are ready. So many people believe that we are just wandering along and gathering tidbits of “stuff” and will learn and “get there” as we meander along. In a sense . . . that is true . . . but the prerequisites that need to be learn as demanded by LIFE in order to learn this-or-that . . . an individual will be given a true advancement only after the prerequisites are learned . . . and LIFE does not allow for people to slide into the 5th grade with only a mediocre 4th grade education. Doesn’t work that way. I don’t write the rules. People would be astounded what the prerequisites are in even the most simple of things . . . or beliefs. This whole design of Existence is laid out because . . . it works.

Lastly . . . one of the highest joys of finding someone who will listen . . . is for THEIR advancement. By the time one gets to the far reaches of the Path . . . one had a deep, deep idea of what it takes to move forward. When someone is met and is ready for that . . . and does indeed move forward . . . the joy is mostly for THEIR advancement . . . for THEIR discovery. The teacher . . . ( so to speak ) . . . doesn’t really get “points” out of showing someone else the next step to take. It is the student that truly gains . . . and that is more than enough.

Endless other threads could be started on many points here. Who would want them? But in any event . . . it is always interesting to watch.

( I know this is long. To those that demand that the above be explained in 20 words or less . . . I apologize. )

Thankyou.

Everything is timing, awareness and readiness. I’ve learned to trust in others process as I have for my own.

I think reaching the point of ‘feeling’ connected’ and just sharing for no other reason,than my own joy of being me as a creator, is very freeing. That ‘no need’ ‘no desire’ and intuitive flow, bridges a wonderful feeling and seeing without any expectations. This too is very liberating.

An openness and open state that flows effortlessly. I love writing so this little haven allows for my creative expression in this way. Add to this my realisations and spiritual insights and I’m a match made in heaven.. haha.

I’ll be back to respond some more. Life calls me.