View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Master

JustBe . . .

I tend to avoid claiming where I “am” on the Path. That most often leads to others taking potshots at me just for that reason and getting me involved in discussions / etc. that I do not wish to get involved in.

I will say . . . that I could not make such distinctions as those above unless I had the personal experience to make them in the first place.

The mind resolves a lot of “unanswerable questions” by using and accepting vague words . . . so mind doesn’t have to come to any firm conclusions. Mind can accept that it is “there” without having any idea where “there” is. The word “nothing” . . . is one of those words. The statement of “just be” is another. There are many more.

The step from the very top of the mental worlds ( the psychic worlds ) . . . on through the various barriers . . . and into the true spiritual worlds where the true home of Soul Itself is . . . that step is as monumental and as life-changing as struggling through countless lifetimes and finally coming to terms with the principle that “All answers lie within.” Finally drawing that conclusion through personal experience puts one in an entirely different ballpark . . . or playing field . . . or section of the Path . . . however one wishes to term it. Until that phase is entered . . . one always blames the outside world for all events and happenings. One lives for poetically countless lifetimes before finally taking the step towards all being within.

The step from the psychic worlds into the spiritual worlds is much the same. Mercifully . . . and thankfully . . . there are signposts . . . but most are overlooked unless one takes this step in the company of someone who has already been there and knows the determinations involved. Once there . . . and finally recognizing where one “is” . . . the signposts are easy to discern.

Most people who claim to have been there . . . haven’t . . . but the mind has told them they were . . . or are.

This step into the true spiritual worlds is one of the toughest to take . . . if for no other reason . . . than the beliefs / expectations / perspectives that the individual is still holding onto as it “sits” at the top of the mental worlds . . . those beliefs are wholly core to that individual. Those beliefs are the ones held to firmly all the way through all preliminary processes. They do not give up easily. Those core mental beliefs . . . have been “us” . . . for eons.

I have enjoyed your posts and have read many of them. You are one of those that I do not wish to engage in some kind of “debate” with. You are at a fabulous place. Where you go from here is up to your own personal efforts and willingness to take risks.

Sorry for being so evasive . . . and I wish you nothing but the best.