View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 09:04 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
i just saw a video where the guy talks about 10 to 15 year's before expecting something, he's hinting about e.t's landing but it's like we have to go through the process of breaking down the old ways and beliefs and keep vibrations high and it will take time and to enjoy the journey apparently. im not so relieved lol for we will have to hear about 'end times' for the next 15 year's it's going to give me a headache. i think he said about trying to break free from the programing and conditioning. i think 'the long wait' is going to through many people off path, it's like it's trial's and struggles and definitely patience involved.

You are going to wait for 15 years for something to happen? And what if after 15 years another 10-15 years is added, or nothing happens or "happening" was meant for someone else?
And what if that waiting time is product of people waiting and expecting something to happen? And after 15 years another 15 years is added as a result... and so on..

People get thrown off the path because of "long wait"?
Maybe it's not their path then.. or they were never on the path... just waiting and expecting..