View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 06:51 PM
asearcher

can my thoughts, feelings attract someone on the other side?

for long time now I have known of a recent past life where much of my memories is of an ex, of all people, he was in my past life like a big brother type before a romance began and we were married and years later split, but he kept being part of my past life, he was a family man, family and friends were important to him and he would get very irritated if someone else was called in to handle contact between us (we were parents). He and everyone else it felt blamed me for the divorce but still his family and friends would still in my memories act as if they still liked me, I would get nervous to meet them again at a gathering and he would calm me down saying "We love you". I have found out who he was in real life. I died in a strange way in that life and he was left behind to deal with everything. One night I had this dream where I met up with him somewhere and he looked older but well preserved than he was in my memories. He had just died. In reality this too had happened but I did not know this when I had the dream. It has been like I get memories, a scent, something from him, this past life, or automatically think of him and then it is as if I feel someone, but do not know if it is him or my imagination playing tricks on me, close to me. I have never before thought of the spirit world being able to read my mind, but this has now happened a lot and I am starting to think that if it is my fault if I think of him that I am forcing his energy to come to me? I have never wanted to disturb him. I don't feel like there is unfinished business between us and there is no romantic feelings like that left that once were, but we still in that life had a strong connection even if we could be the worse enemies. When he was young and we were married I remember he had a hot temper and was under stress from work and I had a temper too, but less so, and we had dramatic fights and he would get me frighten of him, I would say my past life self loved him but could get afraid of him and it was the fear that destroyed so much for me and I couldn't help it. Today I don't feel frighten at all. Years after the split we could still start to argue over something but we were still close and when I searched for information I would find out he would say as if it was nothing, that he still loved me (but not in again a romantic way). I think he sort of felt responsible for me at the late part of my life but he wasn't, but that was just how he was. As if something bad would happen to me it was on him to fix it, that kind of attitude. I hope he does not in the afterlife feel chained to me, that I keep bringing his energy to me when I don't mean to?

in that past life i remember he would have new love and so would i and would try to not interfere and not make another partner get insecure, suspicious, jealous, not wanting any of that, that it was always about family, being parents, so I still have that very much in me that I do not wish to disrupt his life, even if it is over now and now only his afterlife. Like I don't want to mess anything up.

I have never ever actively asked during meditation or in any other way to come in contact with him, still I feel him or someone like physically close to me so many times now I have to wonder...Is there something I am doing wrong? What should one do to not bother him, pull his energy to me like this? If it is now him.

Is thoughts and feelings the same in the other realms? Is this why it is attracting him or someone else? I apologize for the many questions...and the long story behind it...