View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 04:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestselfawareness
The art of the spoken word is critical in crafting our futures. As a teacher of spirituality, it is my firm belief that we influence the universe word by word. If we dictate to it our wishes, it will respond. When we utter a sound, we emit a sound wave into the universe. This sound wave pierces through the air and becomes a real object. It therefore exists in our world, intangible and invisible. No words are empty words, as every syllable we speak engages energy towards or against us. If you constantly say “I can’t,” the energy of your words will repel the universal force against you. But if you say “I can!” the universe will endow you with the abilities to do just that. So speak away; relinquish your fears and purge your anger, predict your own future and live up to your potential with the 35 affirmations that will change your life:

I agree - good affirmations, and our thinking will be reflected by the universe.

Just one thought - with affirmations I try to avoid any mention of anything negative, and instead I use the positive opposite. So referring to my illness or my difficult times or my obstacles or my fears of tomorrow may actually remind ourselves of our illness, obstacles and fears, and reinforce them.

For example:

Quote:
4.) I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.

I think only positive thoughts and all my actions are worthy.

Quote:
24.) Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life.

Life is easy and everything works out well.

Quote:
29.) I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day.

I enjoy good health and glowing energy every day.

Quote:
30.) My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.

I flow through life with ease; my path is carved towards greatness.

Quote:
32.) My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.

I trust that all is good in my future.

These are just off the top of my head, and no doubt my suggested alternatives can be improved on.

Peace