View Single Post
Old 24-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
My apologies, Once again I misunderstood.... Under normal circumstances , as far as I have experienced, The flesh suit always calls one back( except on one circumstance alone) . It is as if the physical Body forms an anchorage.Though it is dubious I must caution. Consciousness is a very fleeting affair... Seldom in my experience can you pin it down to right here right now.For example... Did you ever plan what to have for Dinner ? That's where your awareness/consciousness was... In what we might term the short term future .. It does extend too for example planning Christmas or a Holiday... It slips backwards too when you are reminiscing... Awareness has in my experience an innate wanderlust.So when we are off dreaming , either Lucidly or naturally occurring REM theta state prior to waking or even day dreaming... My point is it's normal..My thinking is that J K Rowling is familiar with Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic as Tolkien is familiar with Middle Earth as Indeed Lucas was familiar with the Star Wars Universe.. The reason being is that they have inhabited those environments in their minds.In Much the same way as Holst, Beethoven, Chopin, Wagner and many others and many others knew intimately the landscapes they inhabited..Oh but wait a second we can attribute those things to Imagination...?

O k I was influenced about L D coming on here and reading about it.
A short while ago in a dream I had the idea to lift up my legs and float around and I did and it felt really good and I have rememberd this and done it again in other dreams. Then just recently in a dream I became aware some how I was dreaming and thought I would take control and explore but then I felt my feet hitting the ground and thought oh I cant be dreaming. I was walking along the street it was dark looked like some place in London but wierd and magical like and soon after that I woke up.
Then a few days later I was dreaming and became aware again, I was in a London tube stn, so I thought yeah go outside and see what it looks like out side but as soon as I got out side I was sudenley falling down what was like Alice in Wonderlands rabbit hole and before I reached the bottom I woke up I'm a bit clostraphobic .

Last edited by Pagandell : 24-10-2015 at 02:17 AM.