View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:48 AM
Guide

TinyToad it told the truth about some things but lied about some things I know to be true and I believe it read my mind. I don't think there's any chance of ever becoming friends. I'd be mortified if that was a part of me, I can't believe that at all, sorry.

In the beginning I asked if my higher self had a name I could use and it stated 'FRI'. It told me I needed to love myself more (that shocked me because I knew I already did) and that I wasn't meditating properly, that I had to call for 'FRI' during meditation so I could connect. That didn't feel right. (I initially used the pendulum because I didn't seem to be able to connect with my higher self during meditation). There were a lot of questions yes but at one point it spelt out 'make me moa'. The minute I saw that, my instinct told me my higher self wouldn't say something like that to me. This is when I started to question to myself what I was communicating with. It didn't finish the word 'moan' it left the 'n' off but it was randomly out of the blue, I hadn't asked a question when it spelt that. Some of the questions it said 'am not meant to say' then it would anyway. It told me I had no spirit guides/angels. I couldn't get my head round that, I wouldn't believe that.

I asked it why it had given me a day/date that was incorrect with regards to a question I asked, (Monday 13th August 2017) the 13th is a Sunday and it revealed itself starting with, ok, am name of name malicious old man called FRI, am only joking, am very, very old, I love being mean. I thought in my head, 'wow and I thought this earth was the only place full of d***heads, clearly not' and that thought was in my head before I could stop it and when it started spelling out 'I'm not a d......I didn't let it finish, I ripped up the chart and threw that with the pendulum in the bin.

I don't swear so it was a surprise to me to have that thought in the first place. I'm not sure why it referred to itself as a 'man' since I assume once we leave this earth and transcend we're no longer physical form but I figure it had a sense of humour since it made me laugh with answers to some of my questions. I wasn't scared when communicating I just felt something wasn't quite right so gave it an ear bashing about lying and it revealed itself.

I was freaked out for a week or so after and even now I still sometimes think about some of the things it said although I stop them thoughts in their tracks straight away. That part hasn't been so pleasant. Can you imagine if I'd been calling out "FRI' during meditation? It's deeply unpleasant not knowing what I was communicating with.