View Single Post
Old 19-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I get many come to me and go "I was on my way to say goodbye and they passed before I got there, I never got to say goodbye". It is not a nice thing to see someone take that last breath in and pass. Its not always an event that is like in the movies where you just tip the head and are gone. At times that last breath in is a huge struggle and no one wants a loved one to see and experience that. Or Dr's rush in and try and save them with you standing there watching. That again is not a nice thing to see and experience.

Many times the loved one chooses to go without you there so that they can go without your energy trying to keep them living. The message I get is that its a blessing to be able to go free wand with ease and not have the dying event as the loved one's last memory.

I remember my Dad saying that we are given a time to go, when that time is up we go. He sent us home from the ER when he was ready to pass. The Dr. admitted to me that he was gone for a long time before they called the final time, but as he was younger and it was a first event heart attack they had to try everything. Looking back he said to us to go home he would see us in the AM, but I know now he was going to leave.

At times we have that last burst of up swing that gives family false hopes, and I have come to find that it might be that "time" thing my Dad talked about that your not there yet to when that place is ready for you to go to. That things are not lined up with those waiting for you.

I do feel that we come in with a soul contract that holds our death event in it and at times we are able to open that to see when and how. I know how I will die, and the age I will die at. I have asthma and when I get a cold it goes right to my chest, so I will go from the common cold.

I have a story top share, a friend was in a car crash that should have taken his life, how he walked away without a scratch is a mystery. The car was totaled totally, yet he walked from it. He struggled with nightmares right after the crash with the same message "your time was up". He said he felt that he should be gone that in some ways he did die. Two weeks to the day he did die, he was hit by a car and died on the spot. His time the was up, the time line of his death was out he said to me in Spirit is all. He went in total peace, he would say after the accident that he should not be here, like literally should be dead.

Too many times we are ready to go and we do not go, or we start that process and something or someone pulls us back, this happens with NDE events. Many say they go to the Light and that Tunnel and peace and were told to go back and so want to find that Light. They never settle into the idea of living on.

In events like war I know from working with those from WWI in care that they went to serve their country never thinking "I might die" it was duty, and that was that. Death was a shock to them and to see friends die was horrific. Yet they sucked it up and many never talked on it. As times changed and and the media got better we saw the true picture of war, it was death.

I have worked with the modern soldier that is not going to "war" in the sense that the two big one's were where it was into the unknown, but still the idea of death is not in their minds. They are going to "police" the area but still some sadly die. It is in this that both them and family at times do not understand why they died. They were going in a peace mission, not to war. Many times its how we are raised or how we feel about death that defines our death process.

How much bucket list items we leave behind or how much duty we feel we owe someone. We only ow our self anything in life, and we need to learn to live more in the moment so that when our time comes we move easily on.

Lynn