View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I came to conclusion awhile back. He states these subjects but, when confronted about them does not provide any basis for his beliefs. Only questions others like he has the only answers.

Iamjufa, soon you shall know the truth. I hope you find it enlightening!

Your conclusion, as that of Internal Q are fruitless. Both of you have entered discussion I've started not dealing the context of the theme, but with question, as our first encounter which had nothing to do with the subject matter, and when answered realize your psychological game has been discovered.

For instant, Internal Q stated he inquired of me for clarification of the topic. From a reading, one will note his inquires is about an off-topic discussion which Melahin and I were indulging in which had nothing to do with the original text. Internal Q made no mention of any part of the original theme, except of having read it, and asked for clarification because of being confused, which is not true.

It does not matter to me what you say, with the exception of lying concerning your indulgence with me on topic contents, which neither of you have done.

For the both of you, just be truthful when dealing with people, for others can read, and they can determine for themselves whether you are gaming, or being real.

You have entered this conversation not to comment on it, as others will see, to be partial and untruthful in doing so.

Y'all have a better day you here! And remember, when you play games, you are subject to have games played on you.