View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I have always have gotten up from my Body like I would if I was waking up and getting up for the day. I would get up out of my body the same way. I dont think I can project myself in another room. I've been so accustomed getting up out of my body like waking up in the morning and getting up for the day. I always start from the point of origin from where I am lying down.

The best thing you can do is increase the energy you have in your body before you do astral projection. Especially in the area where it is "heavy". In order to get your vibration high enough to exist fully in the astral realm you'll need to raise it.

So you could also try raising your kundalini. This was the first technique I tried that eventually had me able to fully leave my body whenever I wanted.

To raise your kundalini all you have to do is put yourself in a pillar of light and imagine your energy as pure white light rising like a mist upwards through your spine through each chakra until it hits your crown. Allow your crown to open and allow white light to pour into it.

This is an easier way to get you unstuck!

Much love

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.