Thread: Nonsense
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2015, 06:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
Thank you for posting that Kaere. Yours is a breath of rationality.

Besides the paradoxical nature and ambiguity of Gem's statement, my real question is why post something like that at a spiritual web site? It's like a guy going to a forum about cars and stating "I considered that all cars are poisoning the air" or going to a financial site and posting "I considered that all wealth only impoverishes".

Your example wasn't entirely irrelevant - you are right, words are just words, so why argue them? At the same time, I hope you agree there are limits. Words can be very inflaming, provocative, or threatening, whether or not they are really innocuous, or ignored, but I suppose I should just move on to a more productive subject.

I appreciate your discernment because everything I say and do is highly questionable, often contradictory, overtly radical and has no fundamental basis of validity. The point though, is that I'm not constrained by the scrutiny and not positioned by the assertions not undermined by the attempts to pull me into line and not bowing to the imposition of limiting spiritual conformity. I question all that, and frankly, I find it ludicrous, pretentious and overbearing.