Thread: Nonsense
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquahorse

"Many guru's will yell and scream and act all sorts of ways to get peoples attention."

I have no problem with doing what you need to get people's attention in order to get them to focus or remain on the path that they can to seek, but I don't think posturing serves anyone. I have received my own gifts, I don't feel a need to tell others the level I exist at in order for them to validate my advice. I am always humbled by the privilege of the gifts.

As far as the arguing, I again apologise if this wasn't taking place as sometimes it is very hard to decipher the energy of the conversation without the inflexion of speech.

Thanks again, I truly enjoyed all your statements.

Hi Aquahorse,

My intent was not to proclaim myself but to prove a point. One of many over the course of the thread.

You should start with the discussion over The Work and how someone started talking about what they didn't know anything about.

Then how there is not teacher/student/guru/student relationship. I shared my experience with my guru and was accused of trying to control assert control. The very opposite of what I was saying. Again because someone was saying it was a myth, fake, a delusion.

I can't find my post or I would quote it here where I am saying what if i could help silence your mind. Open chakras, help heal a hurt heart. What if I could really help advance you along the path and it didn't matter what you practiced.

My point and the responses bore out that it doesn't matter what you can do. How you help according to Gem it is all about power.

I am trying to get him to see it is holding him back.

Again, back to me proclaiming myself. I can yell it, take out ads it would not matter. Those meant to learn will come and learn. What I can do is what anyone can do when they go light. I am just trying to spread the light is all.

EDIT: I want to make sure you understand. I am not enlightened. I am not a true guru like Ramana. I have a teacher, friend a guru who has changed my life in ways beyond words. What I can do is what my friends can do. Going light is so important and life changing. If everyone went light the world would be a different place.

I am not saying look at me because I am trying to feed my ego. I am saying talk to me, see if I am real if what I am saying is true. Just give me the chance to ...

From the Gospel of Thomas

24. His disciples said, "Show us the place where you are, for we must seek it."

He said to them, "Anyone here with two ears had better listen! There is light within a person of light, and it shines on the whole world. If it does not shine, it is dark."

33. Jesus said, "What you will hear in your ear, in the other ear proclaim from your rooftops.

After all, no one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket, nor does one put it in a hidden place. Rather, one puts it on a lampstand so that all who come and go will see its light."

Last edited by jonesboy : 15-03-2015 at 02:00 AM.