View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. ( check Matthew 6 )

It's clear that the moth and the rust can only destroy the things that are physical, so these treasures are not physical, what are the only treasures that are not physical and a man can have them? Goodness, forgiveness, righteousness, humbleness, and I can go on and on.Wait a minute, where we actually "store" these treasures? Yes, inside one's self, so it must be that heaven is found inside one's self - the kingdom of Heaven is within man, not one man, but within all man, yet Jesus talked about keys that open the Kingdom of Heaven.When you give the key of your house to someone, what are you actually giving to that person? You are giving him/her the authority to open your house and the way to open it.How can you open the heaven inside's one self? I think this is a pretty easy answer, with true love that goes beyond the physical world, that kind of love, but to do such a thing, what is that a man "needs"? The knowledge of the TRUTH, and what is this truth? We are all brothers and sisters, we are all a great family, there's no separation... All men are part of the Kingdom of Heaven, yet not all men believe this truth, and as long as they believe otherwise, they are not part of the Kingdom... They are not the ones who awaken people, they are the one who put them to sleep and keep them sleeping.

This process of awakening takes time ( the disciples of Christ were with Him for quite some good time yet they had doubts till the very last moment ), it takes time to raise your awareness, this is something that I also experience first hand, it really takes time.

Isn't Matthew 6:19-20 referring to Personal possessions, money/wealth etc: ?