View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilasmum44
im a fail. i dont remember the last time in my life where i havent been on a diet. i dont remember a time where ov been clean eating for more than 5 days only to relapse for months of binge eating.the cycle goes: restriction-feeling deprived-mindless eating over eating and binging things i dont even like,when not hungry also but having this extreme need of eating anything- shame-restriction-binge..
its getting out of control. i gained 60 pounds first year of college which made me do a sleeve surgery hoping that id stop the obsession with food.
when im on clean eating i obsess about food so much i am always planning what i wanna eat and looking at the clock waiting to eat. i still can eat less than the average person but a fe onths from now my stomach will def expand more.im hopeless and hate myself. im an embarrassment with no will power . people dont believe me anymore when i say im on a diet. hell i dont believe me.i know that no surgery can fix my binge eating expcept my mind. i dont get it why i am such a slave to food. food addiction where it pains me every time o have a craving and cant relax until i satisfy it. god i hate food as much as i love it.
am i that hopeless ?
why cant o stick on a diet for at least a month.
dw i went to dietiticians but even that was not helpful at all. i cant stick to a diet. if i do and i crack that code that will be a miracle.

please any tips on how to STICK ON A DIET FOR GOOD
what to do when an extremely intense craving hits?
thank u for ir thoughts

Have you tried hypnotherapy from a reliable professional hypnotherapist? That may help you a lot with what appear to be uncontrollable urges.

Making sure you are getting all the nutrients you need re: proteins, fats, carbs, vitamins minerals, etc. There is nothing worse than an unbalanced diet or not enough of something, to make us crave more food. The body knows it needs something else, but sometimes the wires of communication become crossed, so we eat more of anything to try to get what we need.

Three (or two -depending on your calorific needs) -decent balanced meals a day and no snacks? Can you do that? You might not lose weight instantly but you would be healthier. If you add to that -sufficient healthy exercise, preferably outside in the fresh air, you might gradually lose some weight.

Tiredness (lack of proper sleep) and stress also always makes us more hungry. The body system is desperate for more energy.