View Single Post
Old 23-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Kaausti

Blessings Tammy...

In my experience, they tend to visit all those that was close to him. He could be in Africa with the people who was helping? they can go anywhere they feel compelled to be in their new Freedom of Spirit.

They can sense anyone that is thinking about them and will make efforts to contact...no concept of time...

In any case...loss is never easy and there is no timeframe for us in the physical either to grieve. Take whatever time you need. A loss is a loss and only time can heal.

The message that came to me when you shared his charity work is that he was called to help even more people in the spiritual realm...in my beliefs, he was called to Heaven and will continue the works he did on this earth. Especially at a young age? He will have much work ahead of him and my God knows we need it.

Even knowing this...its just never never never easy for a family to lose a loved one...especially for his parents...for a parent to outlive their child is an added layer of trauma.

Blessings of LOVE and LIGHT being sent to you and your family during this time...my gut actually is aching right now...connecting to what it felt like when I lost someone very dear to my heart.