Thread: How to love
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2014, 10:03 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
Hi life and oneness- I was actually thinking about this just 2 nights ago, it seems to be a very large portion of my lesson at this moment.
The first part of my life- I felt denied - not of love but of the FEELING. I have felt similar to you- that I understand LOVE in a thought based way -

Now I am trying to BE an expression of that infinite love and as Silent Whisper said- it is a process of me being me - I've always been just another expression of that infinite love it's just along the way I started to doubt it -so all I really need to do is explore/ emerge and BE me. Doing what I enjoy and sharing my skills- time - smile haha- whatever it is with others.

The other thing I have realised over the last few weeks is that- feeling love and expressing it is often a lot more subtle than I anticipated lol- it helped me to think back to all the times I was naturally (without consciously realising) expressing/being love- once I started thinking about it I realised their were too many to count-

Yes being yourself in that space of love, and expressing it takes a little more courage..:) We can deepen our experience of love by deepening our expression of love..the avenues of expression are rich and plenty in this world..finding what *Feels* right for you, is your path and experience to be and share..

Some people love hugging others to share their love...some don't like doing that..some prefer a hand touching on another to show love and care...some can openly say I LOVE YOU...others might prefer to buy their loved one a gift to show their love.....the expression of love has infinite ways and infinite potential as well..:) We are in many ways able to deepen our own as it arises..and unfolds..of course..:)

I love your spunk chamey...