Thread: How to love
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
infinite love has infinite potential in that space of love. To become love you become YOU, in all your colours. And what you do in that space of being love is what your you heart connects too. What you love to do creatively, taking care of others, smiling at strangers, helping out, supporting a family member, volunteering...taking a bath, having a massage, learning something new.etc etc..We are here to live our life fully doing what makes our heart sing..follow your heart, that's what I do..:)

Hi life and oneness- I was actually thinking about this just 2 nights ago, it seems to be a very large portion of my lesson at this moment.
The first part of my life- I felt denied - not of love but of the FEELING. I have felt similar to you- that I understand LOVE in a thought based way -

Now I am trying to BE an expression of that infinite love and as Silent Whisper said- it is a process of me being me - I've always been just another expression of that infinite love it's just along the way I started to doubt it -so all I really need to do is explore/ emerge and BE me. Doing what I enjoy and sharing my skills- time - smile haha- whatever it is with others.

The other thing I have realised over the last few weeks is that- feeling love and expressing it is often a lot more subtle than I anticipated lol- it helped me to think back to all the times I was naturally (without consciously realising) expressing/being love- once I started thinking about it I realised their were too many to count-