View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Administrator
Hello

I grew up in the Anglican Church and I turned from it at 13 firm and final, now 51 not been back. I do not recommend the path I turned to but for me it was a path of learning I needed to go along to become whom I am today.

What triggered it simply was that no matter how many times and ways I would ask on "seeing dead people" I was shut down, again I embrace that the times were much different then and I was shut down in discussions for good reason I might well have been committed. It was a childhood of great struggles and God seemed to give me no answers so I though that the opposite force would that being Satan. Now I did not follow that path in the 'dark' places man can take it too in wrong faith, I simply followed a different doctrine with the Church of Satan. I was with that til I was 21.

I was given a NDE at 21 not for the faith path I was in, but for the crafts I was into. Being able to do things others call having "gifts" without the manual of understanding can get on in hot waters. I never used mine for bad things on people but I was heading that path with the friends I had. So lessons are given. While I never went to walk with God again I learned a new understanding of what God is, its the Universal Divine Light that we are all a part of that we all spawn from. We are all "one" yet we feel we are individuals in our bodies.

Where when someone would say God Bless You, I would find a wall of offense go up now I embrace that being said. I do not worship God but as I can not prove or disprove the existence of God I came to find that I had not the rights to diss it as a possibility. I was given abilities to use for a reason and its a great blessing I was given to be able to have the insights I do that move others at times along lifes paths of struggle to paths of understanding. To be able to move an Earth Bound Ghost to the place of Light into Spirit. Some say I am doing God's work in the way he would want it done and I can now embrace that being said. Found peace in understanding that I have faith on the Soul level just that I need not put a title to it.

Lynn