View Single Post
Old 26-02-2020, 03:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
But unable to stop it. Having to know it’s to unfold and powerless to change it.

Hard when it involves something that is about to hurt you. How do you actively heal what hasn’t hurt you yet.

Sometimes, I wish I didn’t know.
I understand you. I too have a reader who is incredibly accurate. In spring of 2011 she kept stopping the reading to tell me I was going to have an accident. Over and over. I had only seen her once before so I didn’t know that when she keeps stopping it’s something major. But I live in a city where we practically live in our cars and I assumed it was a car accident and I’m a careful driver. Very. Well I had a freak accident in the dog park. Seven hour surgery, three years on crutches, six and a half years of physical therapy still get pain in the knee. Had to go to nine surgeons to find the one who could fix me. Pain so bad I was suicidal and I was disabled for years. My leg didn’t bend for a year. When I went back to see her she told me she had though it was a car accident too. I spent years thinking about all this why was I warned yet not not really prepared. I lost my job, my life savings, my life and had to depend on an abusive family member. I have come to the conclusion there are life lessons we have to learn. Period. And we can be warned and get help but we won’t learn the lesson if we know everything in advance. Then there is something like destiny or fate that we can’t change or fix or control or work around. It’s just going to be.

So it sounds like this is a life lesson you are being warned about ahead of time and you can reach out and ask for help. Get yourself ready. Be grateful because so many people who don’t believe in these things don’t get these advance warnings and help.
Good luck to you and use your reader for support. Mi e gave me a lot of guidance along the way about all kinds of things. You’ll get through this and be wiser for it.