View Single Post
Old 18-06-2012, 01:13 AM
RichMartini

wow Res, that's an awful story. A Harley for a class with a lame teacher? Really should have gotten your money back.

Friend of mine was living in the garage of his girlfriend - she'd come out there and say "You're a loser, you need a life, why don't you get a job?" and he just kept living in her garage. He had a Harley as well - cherry red - beautiful bike.

finally, after one night where she verbally abused him for a couple of hours, telling him how screwed up he was, he went back to the garage, went online, sold his Harley and moved to Montana. He met the love of his life there, and found a great job programming, his first love. So the Harley took him to Montana, in its own way, which turned out to be a good thing.

We can't always see the value in what appears to be negative. I once chased a guy who had gas coming out of his car, the gas cap was off - sparks were flying - I sped up, honked, he sped up, I had to really drive fast to catch him, he jumped out of the car with a baseball bat. "***?!!" he screamed. "Your gas cap is off! You're about to blow up!" I screamed. He was startled. Oh. What he thought was negative was positive.

That motorcycle accident that you signed up for? Didn't happen. Events changed so you didn't have to learn those events in this lifetime. Harley still exists. You still exist. One day you'll have it again. It's a matter of perspective.

When you imply that people sign up for abuse because it's assigned to them.. "Ok, all those who want to be abused by Catholic priests, raise their hands. Bueller? Bueller?" That's not how it works - and isn't how its reported in anything I've cited either. There aren't assignments assigned by teachers. "We want you to see what it would be like to experience this lesson." Nope, not what's reported. Doesn't happen like that. No one signs up for any lesson that they didn't volunteer to learn - or to help someone else learn.

And those who volunteer are usually more spiritually advanced (older souls) than the young ones. Because they know we have thousands of lives, and to sign up for a difficult one is just that. The mark of sin - the act of anger - the fury and rage and humiliation - is all temporary. The healing and forgiveness, the letting go of anger, the ability to see beauty and love and have compassion for everyone and all people - that's eternal.

But there's always someone in the back of the class who never signs up for anything. They're lazy, they're selfish, they don't want to learn anything more than what they have in their desktop. And that's ok too - because we don't have to agree to any lifetime - or any event - or any problem. We don't have to sign up to go to the Twin Towers on 9-11. But some people did - and those people were shown by and large that they would gain benefit from doing so - giving up their lives so that other lessons could be learn from thousands and millions of other people - so that those who were going to harm millions of people could be hunted down and prevented from doing so. But if these folks hadn't volunteered - we might not have a forum to discuss.

I'm not saying this was the case - it is discussed in Newton's books - I'm just saying that for the thousands of people who report the events of how the afterlife works in Newton's books, and the dozens that I've filmed and interviewed for my book - they all say the same thing about the process.

So thank you for signing up to lose your Harley to a charlatan - because it's entirely possible the charlatan saved your life. Just a matter of perspective.