View Single Post
Old 17-06-2012, 07:02 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
To answer your question i dont believe i have enough proof to make any claim to knowing the truth of the meaning of life. If you consider the way that i approach truth as i shared above it may be fair to say that i will not reach that conclusion while i am living on this earth. When i pass over and if i am standing before a panel of higher beings reviewing my life and can be shown proof that i actually asked someone to abuse me, then i may feel that the theory holds sometoward others theories but please dont take that as me judging your observation of truth its just that i am very skeptical unless the experience is my own.

It annoys me when i highlight one word to corerct a typo and its erases 2 or so lines so the sentence makes no sense at all. Allow me to correct it.

To answer your question i dont believe i have enough proof to make any claim to knowing the truth of the meaning of life. If you consider the way that i approach truth as i shared above it may be fair to say that i will not reach that conclusion while i am living on this earth. When i pass over and if i am standing before a panel of higher beings reviewing my life and can be shown proof that i actually asked someone to abuse me, then i may feel that the theory holds some salt. I can see that this may be challenging toward others theories but please dont take that as me judging your observation of truth its just that i am very skeptical unless the experience is my own.

Hope that makes more sense