Thread: Sleep Paralysis
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Sleep Paralysis

I apologize if this is not the right forum but I couldn't figure out exactly what this would pertain to other than this.
This is my story.

I was in a tragic car accident in February, I lost my 2 year old son who was sitting in the back passenger seat while I was driving. I ran off the road and clipped an 18-wheeler that was parked in the emergency lane.
My car spun underneath it and literally the only part of the car that wasn't destroyed was where I was sitting.
I turned around to see that my 2yo wasn't moving and that his head had been crushed; (his car seat had head protecters on both sides an the car seat itself looked untouched)
my collarbone had snapped in half (where the seatbelt was) and I managed to crawl out of my seat to check on my son, not wanting to believe my eyes.
A lady had to drag me out of the car because I was hysterical.

I could type the rest of the story but it becomes irrelevant to my current post after this.

I've suffered from sleep paralysis my whole life and it's always been the typical "evil presence I can't see but I can feel standing beside me".
Well tonight was different.
I woke up at approximately 3:12am (I know because I immediately texted my cousin) but this couldn't have happened much longer before that.

I 'woke up' or rather gained consciousness but couldn't move. Immediately I realized that I was paralyzed and felt a presence behind me (I was laying on the left side of the bed facing towards the middle) at first I panicked thinking it was going to be 'evil' but this presence didn't feel malnolvent at all.
I could feel it climbing onto the bed and positioning itself facing towards me and immedently recognized my son in vivid detail.
I couldn't my speak but I repeated "I love you" over again in my head and he seemed to have heard me because he looked down, smiled; and I could make out his long eyelashes even in the dark.
I can always break myself out of the paralysis but this time I didn't want to for obvious reasons, I knew he would disappear.

It must not have been much long after I awoke fully conscious and called my boyfriend to tell him what happened and cried to him on the phone. He doesn't believe in souls or spirits but he sympathized.

I believe in reincarnation and one day that he'll come back to me.
Until then I can only look forward to future 'visits'.