View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I just wanna say Bartholmew and you are free to disagree with me.

I believe the only HUMAN person who had direct interaction and contact with God was Jesus Christ, but it was only in the last 3 years of his life when he united his entire mind, body, soul, heart, and strength with the Christ Consciousness, in that the Christ became his identity and ego. You know that phrase- "we are saved by the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ" meant the last three years of his life, which ironically culminated in three stages, three days in the tomb, and at the age of 33. But even in that STATE, he was illuminated by the "Lesser YHWH", God the Son- Christ Spirit, which isn't "THE FATHER" who is the Highest Power, whereas "THE CHRIST" is one of God's manifesting powers or energies.

That's just my take on the matter. But even Jesus the man wasn't 24/7 in that state all the time. He had times of the day where he was just like anyone else but he could access a divine realm directly with ease.

But I agree no human being has ever had a direct link to God where its how you see the in Cecil B Demille movies or any movie for that mater lol. I think they say just an Archangel or Saint's frequency alone is too high for us and cause severe effects to our body and minds. Can you imagine what the Divine Force along can do? Probably electrocute you on the spot. That's why when Jesus resurrected as the Christ he told Mary Magdalene- "Don't touch me. I haven't ascended fully to the Father". Jesus was still processing into this Transcendent yet immanent entity that could pass through walls, touch those who had Faith in him, eat with his disciples, and dematerialize at will.

Until Jesus’ baptism by John at about the age of 30 he had been an obscure carpenter from Galilee. But the baptism marked the turning point in his life - he began to believe he could be the Messiah and he now had a mission. Will they who believe that Jesus was a prophet rather than the only son of God be condemned ? Are we not, as according to the bible, children of God, therefore as children, we are also a son or a daughter of God. If Jesus were born now would people believe that he was God ? Jesus has been appropriately called the "Son of God" and "Prince of Peace". We are often reminded of the teachings of Jesus whose words have survived two millennium. His disciples kept him alive in the memories of all who heard and believed his words. They, as well as other "Men of God" who contributed to the compilation of the scriptures of the Bible, were inspired by God to give us guidelines to live by.

Christianity states that there is only one straight and narrow road that leads to God. This is incorrect. All roads which lead to God can bring the soul to its destination. The roads may be curved and circular at times, but if one chooses one's objective and abides thereby, the goal will be achieved. There is a song which should be our daily inspiration. It says, "Open up your heart and let the sun shine in". Judge not lest ye be judged. Christians, Jews and Muslims ALL claim that they live by the Word of God. They claim that God has personally talked to their messengers who have relayed these Words of God to the common folk in the writings of the Torah, Bible and the Koran. The followers must unquestionably believe these Words of God or they will be condemned. If that is the case, apparently the Words of God were either misinterpreted, God is contradicting himself, or we start all over again by each side claiming to live by and having heard the Word of God correctly. They all claim that it is sinful to disobey the commandments of their Holy Book. Sins were invented by people in order to frighten the masses to conform to standards set by people. If our laws are not obeyed, punishment will be by the appropriate government agency. God will not punish anyone here or hereafter. These so-called Holy Books could be inspirational and could help us in our journey through life if one discounts all the references to the writers vivid imaginations of physical sightings or conversations with God, Satan, snakes, devils or angels. Condemnations of those who do not believe what is written or question these so-called Holy Books and condemnation of any kind also should be eliminated. The Torah, Bible and the Koran need to be edited and brought into the 21st century where religion is not based on slavery to God. Before anyone responds by saying that he who alters these so-called Holy Books will be condemned to Hell, let me respond by saying that the only Hell that exists is in a person's mind.

GOD, Pure Intelligence, Pure Logic is not encumbered by human attributes and has no needs or desires, or to be: worshiped, prayed to, exalted, venerated, deified, or anything else that we have to offer. HUMAN characteristics are to exercise upon others: power, control, dominance, destruction, punishment, revenge, judgment. Everyone is individually and personally totally responsible for his own soul's destiny. The destruction of civilizations, most sufferings and premature deaths are due to our frailties, our stupidity or human imperfections, not God's or the Devil's doings. The greatest fallacy is beliefs that split people, religions and countries. Too many lives have been lost in an illogical attempt to force one's beliefs on others.

The spirit or soul exists in the collective mental processes of the subconscious. The subconscious part of the mind and is also where the mental processes of creativity originate. The conscience adds to and stores life experiences with the spirit/soul. If the conscience is anesthetized by other than righteous conduct the existence of the spirit gradually fades and is eventually extinguished. Rapport with God can only be established through our spirit, which establishes lines of communication through the Spirit of God. There is no physical evidence of the subconscious just as there is no physical evidence of the spirit/soul. The subconscious and the spirit can greatly contribute toward the enhancement of our lives. The subconscious is also eventually responsible for the destiny and the survival of the soul. In the same way as most people experience their subconscious, many people also experience the guidance and inspiration from their spirit. Many people, myself inclusive, have experienced their spirit's interaction with a Supreme Spirit. There is however no evidence thereof, nor can anyone else convince someone who rejects the concept of a their spirit or a Supreme Collective Spirit (God) existing in a spiritual dimension.