View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
According to Christianity, God is eternal and has no beginning nor end. The more I think about it, the more confusing it becomes.... God must have been lonely for a VERY long time then, long before he created the angels and Heaven.

My spirit is shown the beginning, the beginning of man
But who is before man, how did God, this unity begin?
Come with me my son and you will see.

The beginning of God was many, many eons ago,
Travel with me to the start of time
To the beginning of the universe and where life began

That life form seems foreign, yet it is full of love
A rationality there from sprang then two, then more
The unity of spirit, God, upon their demise began.

God, also known as Allah, Yahweh, Lord, Supreme Being, Jehovah, etc., is a spirit of peace. When the body dies, God receives the deserving soul into a peaceful co-existence with other souls for eternity. The souls of Prophets, philosophers, holy men, our deceased relatives and even the simplest souls who by their love of humanity and exemplary living, have helped to shape the lives of others, will be there. God exists in a spiritual dimension and is a union of souls that was created when the first reasoning entity ceased its existence (physical death) in this dimension and entered the spiritual realm.

The first reasoning entity was a derivative of our earth, solar system or universe. God's intelligence is ever expanding and grows with the addition of each soul. Every soul is like a separate cell or atom on earth that combines with other cells or atoms to make up the existence of every living person, plant, animal and even the air that sustains all life; so also do souls perform, either individually or in unison. Any soul or spirit that is not with God cannot exist, and dies. Everything evolves or stagnates and dies.

Souls perform individually or cumulatively in the same way as entities in this dimension. Souls are a part of God as we are a part of this earth. Collective intelligence, God, existing in a spiritual dimension, is cumulative and progressive rather than constant. Project yourself into a scenario whereupon, after your spirit has established a communication link with the Spirit of God, upon your physical demise, all the data that your spirit has accumulated and stored (your soul) is transmitted and received by a database into a spiritual dimension that contains any and all of the knowledge and experiences of the universe. You are now a part of God.