View Single Post
Old 16-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
Will we all make the shift? Where is the best place to be for it? And who's 11.11 is it? Is it GMT?

The shifts are already happening, they have been causing ascension symptoms, spiritual awakenings and transformation across the globe as people adjust to higher frequency that descends to earth, and in general the energies are chaotic. The sirians and plaedians have told me the best thing we can do is harness a frequency of love.
We already know what a shift feels like, so we can assume the big one will be the same, just larger and then hopefully the chaotic energies as of late will balance out.
It may not be an obvious change for many, it may be subtle, but I am open to both possibilities because so far the changes have not been disappointing, nor have they been subtle, and many prophecies so far have already come true.
Not as related, I believe extra terrestrial beings that have our best interest in mind and whom are helping earth with its changes are descending to earth and are making themselves known in a very obvious way sometime in the near future, though Im not sure if this correlates to this date, if its before, during or after. There is no way to predict such things anymore, things are ever changing - literally. Change is almost having a spiral effect.

You may have noticed the amount of deaths as of late in due to the change,
and the amount of peoples lives that have changed. There are many, many souls that are deciding to leave earth right now for higher purposes, so I guess the answer is no, not all will make the shift in human form.

And there are people that I had once thought would never wake up, that have woken up lately, so I personally do have hope for humankind.

Yes, the calculation of 11:11 am is in universal time, UTC, GMT

Take care, p.s, I used to think the same - about being tired of this place, moreso felt it was not my true home, and was given a message from the sirian council that I may be able to leave earth, go up to sirius and accepted at the time, I believe many will be selected and given the opportunity to help assist them, most whom have alien dna, incarnated starseeds, and those who are awake.
But then i had a grand experience that in short made me realize earth is my true home, there is a reason why i keep incarnating here, I love it here, and thats why I came, and my love for earth has grown very strong.
Even if you don't believe this at all, just imagine being given an amazing opportunity like that, to perhaps leave and go to a planet that was by far more amazing and advanced than earth with none of the bull we have to put up with here, and if it seems a better alternative then perhaps... perhaps we are romanticizing it because of personal selfishness, its something to think about. Of course the state of the world effects us so, but if we have such high hopes of some prophecy, saving us from our own misery... then we aren't embracing the meaning of the true prophecy.
Light workers need to unite. Love. Compassion. And in general, it is us who are the creators. We are the ones who are doing the work.
The earth is a living spirit, and sometimes it needs assistance.