View Single Post
Old 16-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
The sun god Pakal is going to be seen riding his famous sarcophagus lid across the sky!

Quote:
In myth, the sun god Pakal is going to open the entrance way to the death realm in outer space! The mayans depicted extra terrestrials, their ancestor spirits, gods and the entirety of the "death realm" descending to earth,
and believed that this would be a time where earth would become the fifth dimension = a higher frequency dimension whereas people would wake up. I'm going to keep it brief like this, because I'm certain if I wrote all of the facts it would bore you to pieces.

The "death realm, in this view, is similar to "angelic", in our terms.

Quote:
Personally, I have always believed the mayan prophecy whole heartedly and followed it religiously, I began having visions of it so many years ago, since then I researched every angle to thoroughly understand. It was an important person named Schelle who made the discovery of the myth depicting pakal. I also follow ancient mayan traditions, of ahau, Ok, ect and as im heyoka and a star seed descendent of sirius, i work with the thunderbeings, trickster = transformational energy in healing of this earth and my energy is storm energy, which is probably why I am so in love with earth disasters and all that goes on in the world, but either way, these coming times are the most important things to me as they are the main reason I am here on earth this life!!!
We are so blessed to be alive in this generation.

I really like this! I wish I could find out what I am in that terminology :)