View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Guide

I don't know, it's not something I ran with when it first happened. It took me almost a week to google and confront what Insaw. I told nobody. It was th first time, I had ever seen energy, I had never heard of anything in the afterlife being energy. I was raised a lenient baptist, but I didn't go often. I was shocked to find out that new age concepts described us as being energy. Again, it was something I never thought of, heard, or imagined. When those chic experiences started happening, especially in dreams...I was scared. I had always had it, but from a young age, it went doormat the older I got, or I just didn't pay attention, or know what it was.

I remember in one dream, an angel, or what felt like a spirit guide ( I did not see her, only heard her talking to me) teaching me about energy after that. She said energy was really fine and subtle, and I was shown how it was transferred or travelled from person to person, and through wavelengths. She said you have to usually he really relaxed, because it was so subtle. Sometimes we get feelings, and hunches, and that's because we are picking up energy around us.

Then I woke up.

She told me this after, I freaked out the night my grandfather died, and the death kneel went off in my house right after the vision or dream of a funeral. This also happened after my dead uncle came to me in dreams and I found out about his existence. I do believe, because I was bucking off these experiences, that she was teaching and showing me what was going on. I had nobody else to.

Then there are a few occasions, where two or more of us heard and witnessed paranormal events. There was a total of five of us who witnessed a haunting that happened every single day, at the same time. It wasn't subtle, it was very blatant and loud.

We just don't know, science doesn't know. We can only go by our own experiences. I've met 3 people who had NDE's...mad all 3 had experiences, but I've read numerous accounts of people who seen nothing, too. I don't really know why they didn't, maybe they weren't dead, maybe they were...but it's extremely difficult to know why.

I'd like to believe the DMT, but it just doesn't explain the psychic experiences, that came true. There is no way in hell(no pun intended) that DMT could alert me to my grandfathers passing who I hadn't seen or heard from in 25 years, and lived 5 states away, or my great uncle who died 10 years before I was born, or the new job I got, sever weather catastrophes, or other future events that happened. That stuff is paranormal, you have to look at what major event happened, and where did this all start up....it goes back to my childhood, but went doormat. It cam back with a vengeance after my NDE.

These weren't always symbols, or vague warnings or psychic experiences....many of them were actual clips, frame by frame of exactly what happened. It was just like I had seen, in my dreams and visions. These were not purposely done,neither...where I could meditate, or focus on something and get an idea or string together a clue. These happened randomly, when I wasn't even aware of what was going on, and was blind sighted by it happening, and I very off guard about what was happening.