View Single Post
Old 23-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Ascender

Do You Believe You Have A Physical Body In The Afterlife Or Are You Just Energy??

I'd like to canvas opinions on this, some of the books I've read say that you don't have a body but are recognisable to your relatives by thought. Others say that yes you are formless but you can take any form if so desired but after a while you won't bother with that.

Others are adamant, that you have a physical body albeit without flaws, fixed at your prime of life. Some say that you can alter that at will if so please. Do you instantly appear in that body or do you have to will it into taking form. Does it really carry on where it left off here? Who decides the age you will be, do you?

I find it hard to grasp exactly how your life force/spirit/whatever condenses into a physical body. How is it determined what age that you will be?
Let's say you have a body, does that mean it has internal organs, cells etc as in this life? How does the spirit carry the map of the body over anyway??

If you are energy based, how do you see and hear? If you are energy based but take a form, are you just projecting an illusion; there is no real anything under the appearance, no working organs?

What about Ghosts, to themselves are they physical? Just appearing see through to us?

What about clothing? If we are physical in an afterlife do we have to acquire clothing? Or do we create it with thought? Especially if we actually create our bodies with thoughts?

Big questions, enough for one day methinks!