View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:24 PM
eftforhealth

Hi there, I am a qualified EFT practitioner and I have been mixing different manifesting techniques to achieve my goals. To answer your question, no... tapping the negative will clear it out of your system, and this is why, when you tap on the negative statement, we are accepting it, therefore releasing the resistance around the goal... then when you focus on the goal, you feel more positive, therefore feeling like you have it or can have it...

you may want to also try tapping...

even though I am resisting having my goal... I have all these doubts, I deeply and completely accept myself... and I choose to know, that I can have my goal and I choose to know that it's on it's way now... and I feel good...

Even though I have resistance to my goal, I accept who I am and how I feel... and I choose to imagine what it feels like to have my goal now...

Even though I have this resistance, I accept myself, and I choose to release that now... and I choose to focus on feeling good..

Eyebrow: Feeling good will bring my goal to me faster
under the eye: I choose to feel really good...
side of the eye: I choose to imagine how it will feel when I have my goal..
under the nose: I choose to accept myself now..
under the chin: I choose to feel good about my goal
Collarbone: I choose to let go of any doubt and feel good now...
Under the arm: I can have this goal.... infact, I feel like I have it now

EB: No I don't
UE: yes I do
SOE: That's not true...
UE: yes it is, i choose to focus on what I want
UN: I love achieving my goals
CH: I have my goal and it feels so good
CB: Thank you for ___ (your goal)
UA: I love feeling great..

Try this and let me know what happens, and feel free to contact me and ask me anything, in my private sessions I have had many clients achieving their goals very quickly....

Once we clear out the negative, it makes everything more possible.

Matthew

-commercial link removed by staff-

Last edited by Kaere : 08-10-2010 at 09:59 PM.