View Single Post
Old 16-08-2011, 04:25 AM
Guide
For my beloved in his birthday

Today is your birthday and I am here for the first time without your loving physical presence. During our life you have been my husband, my lover, my friend, my teacher, my father, my son, my everything. You cared me with unconditional love as I know that I was your light and your happiness during our 30 years together, in health and illness, in life and death. I have been blessed from the very moment you became my companion.

It is hard to explain the way our days went by, full of joy, of laughs, of fun, of talks, of loving harmony, of small and big beautiful details, for so many years until the very last moment. I always felt you as my homeland, my religion, my flag, my anthem, and all what can be of any worth.

I have no doubt that you are now guiding me and waiting for me in the spirit realm to follow together our path as cosmic couple. Be patient my dear, I am still here with many loving deeds to finish, as you also wanted to. Deeds that we began together and were steamed by our most beautiful dreams of light. You must know, as you always read my heart, that the Earth is not my place anymore since you left it, my home is and will be always the place where you are, since ever and forever.

I am requesting the beautiful people here at SF, who have helped me so much since your departure, a loving thought for you in this your special day. Thanks!

TISS