Thread: Lapis Lazuli?
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2011, 12:58 AM
Deloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I wear a lapis pinkie ring on my right hand and I love the look of it, but it must be a relatively soft stone, for it gets nicked and dulled easily. Also I've been told that it will summon unwanted reflections if worn below the throat chakra. Has anyone else heard this about Lapis? I don't want to part with my ring, but I sure don't need a downer...!

unwanted reflections - ideas or images of our selves that we dont want to see???

also i was told by a medium not to get the lapis lazuli necklace as it is not good for me, which i had forgotten she had said that then just recently brought it, it dulled very quickly and is now in my spare room, as i am not sure what to do with it, i have a friend who wants to see it a see if it speaks to her, but i also read that it should not be used by peole with excess body fat, which i have (but am loosing Yay) and my friend has also, i am worried that lapis may be not what she needs right now as she is also trying to loos weight but is having a harder time with it.