View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Pathfinder
The only way to enter a trance state is to not identify with the world of phenomena, the world of form; which has only arisen because you have mentally projected, or as they say, manifested it in the first place.

Nevertheless you will never enter a trance state if you are still seeking something within the world of form.

Hence the teaching of neo-advaita stating that seeking is the cause of not finding is a valid one, though for many is too difficult to put in practice because of the lack of closure or Innerstanding...

Which is why it is in fact Innerstanding that creates the self to drop.

I've had several deaths of 'ego'; deaths of 'I'; or as I prefer them to be called: 'reality checks' but to me they were all related to my so-called self.

The result was astonishing and indeed not without fruit... which resulted in my beginning to perceive the thoughts that are coming from my subconscious mind, which are nothing but my will... or rather the will of the Omniwill.

EDIT #01:

To better address the subject of the topic however, I've learned from reading Encyclopedias about Spirituality that Sufis had a state called Fa'naa which literally means Annihilation where one no longer perceives oneself as separate but as a drop the merged with the Ocean and now perceives itself as the Ocean and the fruit of that however, which I've yet to taste is: The Subject - Object and Object used for Knowing i.e. the Knower, Known and the Object Used for Knowing all become One and one no longer see's anything as apart from oneself.

Namaskar.