View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 03:39 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'd like to share my experiences - no disrespect to other messages on here, but we're all allowed our own opinion. In 2014/15 I had a NDE and after that I see Angel Sparkles - for 6 months I thought i'd buggered my brain up - sparkles in my mind every morning during early hours.

6 months on and one morning after getting up at breakfast, sparkles were put so bright and big in my mind I couldn't see/focus - I remember looking at my mobile phone and couldn't read it properly, for about a minute then they would melt away, I ignored the 'message' from my spiritual support to check it out - couple of mornings later early hours this time same again big sparkles.

I remember saying to Jesus, how am I going to continue my work helping others and my church when I can't focus, then they melted away. This time I looked online and you could have blown me down with a feather when I realised they were Angel Sparkles.

So everything was normal for about a year when I started to connect to these ugly faces in meditation - for about 8 months I reckon - and at my lowest day the cavalry arrived, a mass on sparkles early hours, at least twice as many, no more ugly faces after that - connection cut...

So with all the knowledge/experience I believe was given to me, and how it all happened over 2 years - I believe all these miserable faces just drifting and looking, is that somehow I had made a connection to them, which my Angels cut once I'd learned a thing or two with watching every day for about 8 months.

My opinion for what its worth is they were from the Lower Astral Realms, just drifting, nothing to do for a possible eternity and that could be considered Hell - this is my opinion.

Fascinating.Those faces could have been earthbound spirits.(But I am no expert).