View Single Post
Old 29-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Edit: as almost always, i haven't read other comments. And my comment is an explanation why are they the same. At least it paves the way for a better understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
How many say they are the same being? Are there more of those?
And discussion on the topic is fine.

The explanation to your question is simple, when you look at God as light or water.

Usually people see the body as Material, therefore not connected and therefore different.

But with God, if you understand water or light:

You take one droplet and you get Jesus. You put the water back into its source, and the small droplet becomes as big as the source. (This is not understandable in material terms, read my last statement in this post)
This means that the bigger water and this smaller water are the same, not different (different only in size which does not matter).

Moreover God can speak through Jesus.

And Jesus, even in this material World, being part of God, is God.

We are all water droplets, but some droplets choose to think differently,therefore they are drying out and are thinking that they became material. And by this they do.
And, as pure material, they do not have the power of God, but the power of nothing.

And of course, to think about God and Jesus as Thoughts is too early, for those who still think in material terms.