View Single Post
Old 25-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
You and Sky offered an explanation. Which I have read and accepted as a possible solution. However the heavens did not open with a resounding clash and confirm your reply. Your reply is one of many possibilities.
This isn't about sky or myself. This is about you. You started a thread claiming the world is full of blame. That in itself is a blame attitude. You state the world is full of badness. That is a blame attitude. You have since posted that you need to know who or what is responsible for all this badness. That is a blame attitude.

Will you take responsibility for your blaming role here? So far you haven't. You prefer to ignore the obvious and avoid the authentic dialogue. Therefore there's nothing more to chat about until that changes.

You ask who is responsible for the badness in the world? You are. I am. Human beings are. But instead of simply acknowledging that, you continue to look to blame external sources. And in doing so, you aren't taking responsibility for that either.

I understand you're a religious person, and you obviously gravitate towards religious explanations: Satan as the culprit, etc. Therefore, like I said, choose the religious explanation that resonates, and that you feel most comfortable with, and there's your answer.