View Single Post
Old 29-10-2016, 03:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I would like to watch that. Unfortunately I can't. I have no TV therefore no TV licence, and the rules have changed since Sept 1st in UK anyway. Meaning catch-up BBC can't be watched without login details and a licence..

Wow, that's crazy. Thats a strange law if I have heard one; a TV license

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Every loving, happy/joyous,peacefull and pure happenings in the alt-universes but adds to the ultimate, the rest does not exist.
After life would then be life without the body, because it is only the body that seems to disappear.

True. We got a similar conversation going on the forum that doesn't have to much about parallel universes going here

Although, I do have to say, if your open to the idea of holographic universes, than maybe explaining the after life could offer a theory that one could resonate with. At the end of the day, that is pretty much all we have going for us to understand these types of subjects( theories) other than our own individual personal truth of course.

With parallel universes, I like the idea that there is a version of me out there in harmony or union with people I am not in contact with in this reality. The theories are fascinating if you get into them