View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Administrator
Death is nothing to be scared of its just another path we must all take,as a medium i speak to spirit i have helped some cross over,i used to be a carer i could tell when someone was about to pass over,sometimes before they did.my own mother suffered from renal failure she had a transplant she lived fot about 10 years before it started failing,she had to go back on dialasis which she hated she was in pain,the doctors told my dad they were going to try something else on my mother he agreed to it and she picked up.they were even talking about her coming home.i went to see her with my dad i knew she was loosing the fight ,her pain just vanished she said she saw my brother in the room,i knew because i saw him myself.i just told her to stop fighting and to let go.she died 2 hours later,
my uncle was a medic in world was 2 he saved a princes life by giving him aid he was called to the king and was handed a cross for saving his sons life he knew when ppl were about to die.he spoke of many times of how he tended to the dying most of them told him to give a message to their loved ones back home.my other uncle was a seargant in the welch fusilears he often wrote to my grandmother saying what the dying were saying,as the war ended he himself was killed like he told my grandmother that he wouldnt be coming home.a sniper killed him he is buried in burma.
i have seeen the energy around the person before passing it gives them comfort to know that they are never alone.

Namaste