View Single Post
Old 18-05-2020, 01:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDrum
I used to practice a Vedic form of deep meditation (Veda = traditional spirituality from India) and I learnt a lot about the Veda when I spent one year in my meditation teacher’s ashram in the early 90's. At that time, I used not to believe in Jesus except as a historical figure. I yet met Him during a temporary death experience in 1997. During the following months, Jesus taught me a deep meditation technique then, after I had practiced it daily for 15 years, asked me to teach it.

Only recently, I discovered three important facts:
1- Jesus already used to teach this very meditation technique 2000 years ago. The Bible even refers to it in Matthew 6:22 and Luke 11:34: ‘The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light’. This is a reference to the third eye that, seemingly, nobody ever paid attention to. Now, knowing Jesus' meditation technique involves the third eye is not enough to practice.

2- The meditation technique Jesus used to teach 2000 years ago has been called oratio by the Christian tradition.

3- Saint Teresa of Avila and Saint John of the Cross wrote a lot about oratio but they only explained what it is in Christian mystical terms, difficult for us to understand. Moreover, they wrote nothing about how to practice it. The reason is that knowing the technique itself is not enough to practice it. For someone to practice oratio, the flow of spiritual energy is their subtle bodies has to be activated. This can be done from teacher to student only.
Now oratio is not specificaly Christian. It is also a vedic form of meditation and it satisfies Bhagavad Gita II, 45 in which Lord Krishna requests His disciple Arjuna to ‘stay without the 3 gunas’ which means to withdraw from the world and go deep within.

If you want to know a little more about it or if you think you might want to learn it, please visit: the deep meditation technique Jesus used to teach 2000 years ago,

This class can be taken online, from the comfort of your home.
Nice Insight!

We have more things in common then differences that is why we keep it to ourselves....... or something like that.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜