View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Thanks; the meeting with the person is usually very brief...usually I just feel open and receptive in the dream listening intently with eyes wide open as their energy feels very clear and helpful and well intentioned...although sometimes I recieve messages as to what I need to do or be aware of when I'm held up in that sort of black space between dream and waking life. Then it's a little intimidating as the energy coming through or lack of feels completely nuetral almost like no one is giving the message to me but it's just there. I follow the advice sometimes, maybe not most of the time; and it turns out ok with alot of sort of preplanned maybe deja vu or magical feeling to it. It's usually things that relate to me can be as simple as reading a specific book i'd never read before (I didn't really follow through on that), going to a certain place, meeting with someone, speaking with someone i didn't plan on speaking to, healing etc. If it involves others it usually pertains to healing them somehow. Thanks yeah it feels quite normal, but also strange, I really feel theres others here who experiences this too!

Honestly, it all sounds pretty well intentioned and that you already (intuitively) know that. I wish I could experience that, it sure would make life a lot easier! There has to be others on the site that experience this, hopefully they'll find your post.